Employment and Recruitment Companies and Consultants in Birmingham
ISSC( UK International Student Service Centre LTD) is a legally binding trademark held in both China and Birtain. We are an career consultancy registered under UK number: 7806477.
So you have now finished your degree and it is now time to start a career. How do you choose what you do? Do you choose a career that is directly related to the degree you just completed or do you do something else? What some students fail to realize is that their choice of degree does not confine them to a particular vocation, in essence this means if you study engineering you don't necessarily have to confine you career choices to being a engineer.
There are students that loose the passion for their subject during their time at university. The subject becomes somewhat uninteresting for them, after all university is about discovering yourself. Others may decide that although they enjoyed their course at university they would like to have a career in a different field. Even if your degree in a non-vocational subject, the transferable skills that you gain as a part of degree gives you the option to join a myriad of different career. The main question to ask is where would you like to go? We offer the following services to point you in the right direction and guide you through the whole process.
Service 1. Small group workshop coaching(£100):
In the group work shops our Career Guidance Advisors will give presentations on how best to go about developing
your career. They will cover and provide tips on the various tools and techniques you can use to enhance your career
prospects. There will also be a question and answer session at the end, where you can put put forward any specific
queries you have regarding the profession you aspire to. A list of what to expect from the service is given below.
1. Effective company, position research, liaising with employers to determine employment opportunities
2. How to produce an effective CV and covering letter
3. General online application question answering techniques
4. Career motivation question answering skills
5. Competency question answering skills
6. Approved personalized competency based samples
7. Commercial awareness and critical thinking question answering skills
Service 2. One to One Coaching (£300)
This is a more personalized service. Our career guidance adviser will meet you to have a 1-2-1 discussion about your career aspirations, and review your circumstances to highlight what you need to do to achieve your dream. They will review your CV and suggest improvements where necessary, if you do not have a CV we will work together with you to create a CV. With this service we will guide you through the whole recruitment process, help will be made available to you at every step of the process. A list of what to expect from the service is given below.
1. Career Strategy Planning and Induction through interview, questionnaire and psychological test to determine the aptitude, preferences and temperament
2. Advises on appropriate courses of study or avenues into employment
3. CV Revision & Covering Letter Revision
4. Application Form Revision – unlimited (Online test excluded)
5. Interview Coaching – unlimited until the first graduate scheme offer is accepted; unlimited for all internship applications;
6. Assessment Centre Coaching – unlimited until the first graduate scheme offer is accepted;
7. Unlimited for all internship applications.
Here at UKISSC our trained Careers advisers will guide you through the whole job hunting process. We will help you identify your key skills, and help you find the dream job you were looking for. We will help you at every step of the process, including advise on CV, interview techniques, assessment center preparation. For a friendly chat call us on the details listed below.
Career Guidance Adviser
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.